Let Platinum Design Re-Fresh Your Bathroom
Whether you want to update your cabinets, plumbing, tiling, or countertops or plan a total bathroom makeover, I am here to help. Our FREE in-home design consultation will help you pick the right design, materials and colors you want to make your bathroom a modern escape.
How – by personalizing your bathroom!
By listening to you, I can make sure your new bathroom is customized the way you like it. From accent mirrors and hardware to color choices meant to ease you into or out of your day, I can give your bathroom that individual look and functionality you have always wanted.
You can keep it simple with a classic look, or maybe add a dash of chrome and clean lines to create a more modern look. Or maybe you are looking for a more Spa-like feel with an open layout. Whatever you want, I am here to make sure your dreams become a reality.
I can help you:
- Create a unique plan for each bathroom that addresses specific needs for each family member
- Being a design expert, I can help you get the most out of even the smallest bathrooms
- Help you decide where you may want to scale back or invest a little more on your bathroom
- Build you a beautiful new bathroom while considering energy-saving designs and eco-friendly materials that saves you money and the planet
- Design is about details, I will be there for you to offer décor suggestions hardware, paint window covering, lighting
By the way, don’t forget to ask me about my “Mini Makeover” when you have to be a bit more budget conscious.
You should also know that there are financial reasons to remodel your bathroom too!
Whether you’re updating an out-of-date bathroom or thinking about selling your home, remodeling your bathroom is a great way to add elegance and value to your home. Not only that, but many times my clients are able to recover 100% of the remodeling costs when they sell their homes. You see, the bathrooms in your home can be the determining factor as to whether or not your home sells. And because bathroom remodeling can be expensive, many buyers generally are looking for bathrooms that already meet their expectations.
So, to get a few ideas on a fresh look for your bathrooms, call me at 609-994-3244 or email me right now.
Comments or questions are welcome.