Design-Build is a project delivery term. The Design-Builder is often a General Contractor that has a relationship with design firms. Those designers typically are architects, but can be kitchen designers, interior designers, electrical designers and the like.
Reasons why women love a “Design –Build”-er.
- It saves you time which means a shorter disruption in your household
- It saves you money- (my favorite part). More money to spend on furniture, vacation and shoes
- It maintains control over construction quality- because many decisions are made well in advance.
- Provides opportunity for innovation ( research into latest trends and products) and value engineering ( less expensive options)
- It limits the cost of design changes done in the field(aka Change orders)
- It limits the risk of cost and schedule overages ( over budget and off schedule)
- Limits construction ‘aggravation’
- Limit demands on owner resources ($$$$)
Best Yet- Meets overall expectations
What kind of experience are you looking for with your Building/Remodeling Team? Or tell me about an experience you have had with a builder or remodeler…
If you have any questions for me leave me a comment and I’ll get back to you..
Thanks for taking the time to read …..